Medication Pass in Senior Care
Course Number: 0412
Medication Pass in Senior Care provides the rules of a medication pass, med cart preparation, common medication errors, resident rights concerning medications, working with controlled substances and security and documentation issues.
The purpose of this course is to provide a comprehensive overview of passing medications in a senior care setting.
- Review the rules of a medication pass
- List sources for getting the med cart prepared
- Discuss common medication errors
- Review Resident Rights concerning medications
- Discuss working with controlled substances
- Review security and documentation issues
Criteria for Successful Completion
To receive continuing education credit for this program, you must complete the entire course, including registration, viewing the video program, taking the post-test and obtaining a score of at least 80% or better, and completing the program evaluation. If you do not score a 80% or better, you may take the exam again as many times as necessary to receive a passing score. When a score of 80% or better is achieved, you will be able to move forward to the evaluation and receive your certificate online.